We are looking for a full-time, Junior Structural Engineer to join our team. If you're a talented, self-motivated, hard working professional, who is interested in a Structural Engineering career, we'd love to hear from you.
This position will provide mentoring and direct training from the company's partners. You will be trained to work on projects from the design phase through construction. You will have access to the latest design software, and will get hands-on site and special inspection experience.
- $60,000 - $75,000 Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Plan + Company Match
- Flexible Holidays and paid week between 12/25 & 01/01
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Career Development and Tuition Assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Work-from-home opportunities
This individual will be responsible for:
- Assist with design drawings, construction specifications, cost estimates, reports and other project deliverables
- Perform structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel and other materials
- Prepare technical studies and field reports
- Gather and record information to be used for writing construction specifications
- Coordinate with other disciplines including architectural, civil, geotechnical, and MEP
- Coordinate efforts with clients for new and existing projects
- Assist with construction administrative tasks
- Ability to lift and/or move objects weighing approximately 50 pounds or more
- Ability to climb onto roofs, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, etc.
- Ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- BS or MS (preferred) in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- EI Certification
- Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with an affinity for rapid learning
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow company standards
- A respectful and positive customer service attitude
ACcord Engineering is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you have what it takes to contribute to the success of a growing company? Start by applying here and attaching your resume.